Sunday, April 02, 2006

Say I'm the only bee in your bonnet

They Might Be Giants are good, for anyone keeping score at home.

UCLA won their game tonight, which means I win some cool cash for winning our pool. Thanks guys. I haven't seen you play until tonight, but you have no idea how much it means to me that we're on the same page like this. Much love, Bruins.

Lou and I went over to the fabulous Blue and Gold Dining Commons tonight to partake in a gorgefest known as all you can eat pancakes. There were lots of drunk people screaming and the theater kids were sitting right next to us making a huge ruckus about gahd-knows-what, but Lou and I both ate 12 pancakes (he actually had 12 and a half) and a waffle. I'm, ah, kinda full. My sinuses are packed with pancake and my mucus membranes have been replaced by syrup. And you know what? I'm totally okay with that.

Looked at some more apartments today. Found one that I really loved and that The Girl said she liked too (the online representation, at least), so we'll see how that goes. New posts over at the apartment blog, so feel free to shout at me and help me get more bling. Because I need bling real hard if I'm gonna live in West Philly.

I have another interview with the PIRGs' publication department on Friday, which I'm quite excited about. Woo jobs!

I'm gonna go pass out now. Not enough sleep ever.

4 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger leo said...

Yes!! Flood rules! Still one of my alltime faves, nearly 15 years after I first bought it because I heard two songs randomly on an episode of Tiny Toons. In fact, it was the first serious rock album I ever purchased. Takes me back.

 
At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Gang, you need to accompany myself, Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Demolition Smash for the Giants on May 12th at the TLA. We're working on getting Mr. Perfect for the show and The Hammer will certainly be there in spirit. I assure you, their live show is must-see. Tix aren't on sale yet though, so we have time.

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Paul Tsikitas said...

Not gonna lie. Can't get into TMBG. I don't think my brain works on that level adn don't think it ever will. Also, I dont mind coming in second cuz I still get 50 bucks. And I just got my refund check which was 311 bucks. So life is pretty cushy right now.

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger Werd said...

J. Leo -
Yea, Tiny Toons fucking rocked. Period.

Stev -
Mm, yass, that sounds quite delectable.

Tsikitas -
Whatev on both counts.

P. Ho. -
Yea man. So fucking addictive. If only the rest of the words weren't so out there and I could remember more...

B -
Ah yes, Portishead. I should put that in my queue. And you'd listen to TMBG if you knew what was good for you. Though I guess the proles down in Tampa aren't quite ready for it yet. But their kids are gonna love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home