Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Additionally...

So I was thinking about my idea for starting a new blog, and I think I want to start a baseball one. I don't want it be necessarily a serious or silly blog, but just want something entertaining and fun to write and read. I'ma need some help, though. Lou and Drew said they would contribute, but I know there's more baseball fans out there. (Leo and Skippy, I'm looking at you.) Ask friends, whatever. Let me know.

Also, Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness. I'm just sayin.

4 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger Adam McGrath said...

In addendum to my previous post, I like baseball.

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Paul Tsikitas said...

Thats in two weeks right? Not next monday but the next monday after next monday?

 
At 3:24 AM, Blogger Werd said...

Yea, that 24th. A week from this coming Monday. Let's get a shit ton of people.

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger leo said...

Uhh, yeah. I just spent three days writing a blog about baseball, I might as well put it to use, i.e. some place where people will actually read it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home