Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Additionally...

So I was thinking about my idea for starting a new blog, and I think I want to start a baseball one. I don't want it be necessarily a serious or silly blog, but just want something entertaining and fun to write and read. I'ma need some help, though. Lou and Drew said they would contribute, but I know there's more baseball fans out there. (Leo and Skippy, I'm looking at you.) Ask friends, whatever. Let me know.

Also, Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness. I'm just sayin.

7 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger GonzoMC said...

In addendum to my previous post, I like baseball.

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Paul Tsikitas said...

Thats in two weeks right? Not next monday but the next monday after next monday?

 
At 3:24 AM, Blogger Drew said...

Yea, that 24th. A week from this coming Monday. Let's get a shit ton of people.

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger j. leo said...

Uhh, yeah. I just spent three days writing a blog about baseball, I might as well put it to use, i.e. some place where people will actually read it.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger PatrickH said...

I'm a huge baseball fan? What? No. I coudn't posibleu

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Rick said...

Hey drew... can we make part of it a fantasy league? I think That'd be rad

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Skip said...

Drew where is this baseball blog. Right now, for example I might post about how Braves starters are 0-8 with an ERA over 8.00 two weeks into the season -- think they miss Leo Mazzone yet? Though (I would add in this hypothetical baseball blog to which I'd supposedly frequently contribute) they are the only other team besides the Dogers to have scored more runs than the Yankees.

Oh. The Yankees. Bon chance I would mention how every hitter in the lineup has hit in the last two games. How their team OBP is approaching .400 which is sick which is SICK.

Randy Johnson hasn't walked anyone in his first three starts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home