Saturday, June 03, 2006

In Victorian England, my lifestyle would be wholly acceptable

...Except for the living with a female I'm not married to. So, in the words of my friend Mr. Lazor, it's been a minute. Appy polly oggies, my dearest droogs. Not too much going on, as I am currently a gentleman of leisure. Translation? Unemployed. I was supposed to start painting with my boy E-Rock, but the jobs keep getting fucked up and whatnot, so I'm just dicking around right now. The Girl has been job hunting/working like whoa, so I've just been meeting up with her and screwing around, mostly in air-conditioned areas, seeing as it's hot as balls here. Not too much to report. Steve Nash is going out with Nelly Furtado. Hung out with Drew and Michelle and fucking crazy-ass Nike the dog tonight. Crazy. Sweating a lot. Uhhh, Steve the cat is annoying. Errr, my computer is in the loft of my apartment and it's 23424234234 degrees up here and I'm getting down. Much love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home