Sunday, June 03, 2007

Supreme and genuine thanks

I leave Denver tomorrow...well, today I guess. I can't believe the month went by like that. Simply amazing. As I said recently, this is a helluva town and I can certainly see myself here sometime in the near future. I need it.

All that said about the town, it wouldn't have been nearly as fun without the people I've been spending all this time with. So, I need to send out some serious thank yous to the awesome people of Marion Street, both those who live here and those who just drink here. Wes (ha HA, dangly parts!), Luke (let's launch over it!), Dan (I wish I could quit you...) and Hammer (now you don't have to listen to me quote!) - you guys fucking rule. Thanks for letting me crash here forevz.

I'll be back in a couple weeks. And we can keep lolzing about everything then.

1 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger Wes said...

Come back soon, amigo. Denver will miss you. L0lZ!1!!OMGBBQ$!!one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home