Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Post 300. Holy crap I had that much to say?

So, post 300. It kinda snuck up on me. I don't have anything special planned, really. Ho hum. Maybe I will make a special 300th anniversary post on post 301.

I basically just popped in here to say thanks to everyone for their kind words and support. Things have gotten a bit better, though they are still swinging pretty wildly between manageable and not-so-manageable, seemingly within a single day.

I fixed my bike up pretty well, though I feel like this is just the tip of the iceberg on a whole round of maintenance I am going to have to do on it. Price I pay, I guess, but I'm happy to learn how to do this stuff. Makes me feel very virile.

The money situation is, of course, ongoing, but I finally got paid and I am trying my best to budget my money. It's going....okay. I guess I just can't exist with more than a hundred bux in my checking account. Eh whatever. I think I'll have a permanent spot on the overdraft train for quite a while.

Today as I was riding to work, I felt as though I'd just woken up from a terrible sleepwalk that was about three weeks long. Mardi Gras, all the crap I mentioned in my last post, visits from folks....

"I lost it. I lost it all - faith, dignity... about 15 pounds. I came to six months later and found that to my surprise, I had flunked out of college and was working in a record store."



Now it's back to real life. Or, as close to anything resembling life that is allowed to happen in New Orleans...

1 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Paul T. said...

THE BIG 3-HUNDO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home