Thursday, June 04, 2009

Lindsey Graham is a fish fucker

God, just when I thought sniveling, slimy, wide-stance-having senatorial tulip Lindsey Graham couldn't get any more offensive, he goes and says this shit about Sotomayor.
Although Graham said he would not use the word racist to describe Sotomayor, he indicated that her past statements raise concerns that, as a Supreme Court justice, she may not treat white males fairly. “Being an average, everyday white guy, that doesn’t exactly make me feel good,” Graham said.
Yep, that's what I'm concerned about - losing my white male privilege. That's going to happen. I mean, I'm sure that the SEVEN WHITE MEN ON THE SUPREME FUCKING COURT prove that white men have no positions of power left in this sad little country of MEXAMERICA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home