Wednesday, June 21, 2006

How many..

How many boards would the Mongols hoard if the Mongol hordes got bored?

Ahh, Calvin and Hobbes, I hardly knew ye.

I start my new job tomorrow. Very exciting times. I'll be updating websites - something that's actually in my field, if you think about it. Because English majors' field is any fucking job ever. I've been canvassing for the last week and a half or so so I can pick up some money and get back to the people. (snicker snicker.) The twelve hour days aren't exactly the most conducive to posting.

Many congrats and well wishes to the eminent Ajayi, who got married this past weekend. Best of luck, and now that you're in Boston, you can stop stealing my sandwiches and chips right out of my hands.

Also, if anyone wants to buy me and air conditioner, I probably would be opposed to it.

I feel like someday my blog could use more pics. But today is not that day. Slainte!

4 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger Face of Spades said...

Yeah yeah yeah whatever suck it. The real question is, Tomax, are you coming to Letreakendpalooza?

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Adam McGrath said...

Hey man, good luck with the new job and everything. Glad to see you doing well. I'm trying to reinsert myself into the online nexxus here, so I'll look to catch up with you soon.

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger OrganizeU said...

Thanks for the well wishes. Hope Randi trains/treats you ok.

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger leo said...

Danno has a point. There's less than three weeks until I return home triumphantly and host these mutants in the ultimate festival of thrifting, vinyl, and overall insanity. Will you be there?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home