Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Steve just pooped and it smells and it's still fucking hot up here

I won't lie: my new job has me sitting in front of a computer for 9 or 10 hours a day, so really, I have both no and every excuse to not update. But here are some quick news bulletins.

My new job is making me learn HTML. This is scary and makes me feel like I live in the Matrix.

I've been biking into work, but the trolley that I used to take into the city comes so infrequently that I've been tempted to hop on it when I see it in front of my house simply because it's there. I don't know, it's an impulse that Septa's shittiness has ingrained into me.

I like eating wings. Mmm. You should come to Wing Night on Mondays. It's swell.

The guy behind my apartment who was using a table saw every morning at 8 has finally stopped, I think. Maybe I'm just getting better at not hearing it.

On a related note, I think anything that's metal, sharp, and spins at a high velocity is the scariest thing ever. Just that noise. Youch.

I started wearing my helmet because my bike is a death trap. Yikes.

I'm sweating a lot. So I'm gonna peace.

Peace.

4 Comments:

At 2:29 AM, Blogger Drew said...

I bet you and Barry Bonds have the same helmet size.

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dude-- havent talked to you in a while. where do you go to wing night? do you go to manny browns?

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger leo said...

Next weekend...


you don't have anythign better to do....


there'll be thrifting and doctoring and tons of high fiving and loads of good cheeeeeeeerrr.....

it's the most wonderful time of the year.

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger Drew said...

Kibby -
Yea man, Manny Brown's. It's the ish. We should hang out. At wing night. Or otherwise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home