Friday, August 11, 2006

So fucking what

I'm so over this whole pseudo-anarcho thing that's been going on in West Philly for a long time. I mean, it's cool, you live in an area that used to be economically depressed but now it's wicked nice - get over it. Yes, you might still live in a ghetto neighborhood if you're far enough out - big fucking deal. But it's okay because mom and dad are still helping out with your bills since you don't make enough money running errands for law firms on your bike during the day. Also, if I see one more fucking wannabe mohawk that's flipped over to the side of some guy's/girl's head, I might throw up.

Phew. Glad I got that out of my system.

2 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger Werd said...

Bunny -
Knock it off. You're obnoxious.

Jelone -
I dress exactly the same as I always did. That's the beauty of nonprofit - they don't pay you enough to expect that you can wear nice things. And why don't you call me and come on a double date? Then we can ditch the girls...

 
At 3:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, i'll COME...


...to dinner and a movie.

and then we can have safe sex.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home