Sunday, June 24, 2007

To clarify (v)

I think my sister is an awesome person and I support and respect the decisions she makes - she is an adult and her life is her own. I trust her to live her life in a meaningful and responsible manner. She's smarter than me anyways.

The point of my post was that I could never. even. begin. to think about getting married at any point in the near future of my own life. I've already lived with two significant others and I don't feel any closer to reaching that point in my life.

This, of course, means nothing to anyone but me. And that was the only point of my post.

Well, that and to hate on Summer School.

1 Comments:

At 12:46 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

I can't believe you're backpedaling on the marriage thing but still have the guts to say that summer school is a bad movie. Where are your priorities??? According to Rotten Tomatoes, "Summer School might lack a hipster razor edge, but its funnybone personality is larger than life." So...maybe that's why you're such a hater??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home